Imagine…YOU can be a RE/MAX Agent for NO monthly fees and profit sharing!Please fill out the form below for additional information on this opportunity.
Enjoy the benefit of strong buyer leads, low or no fees, & joining the prestigious RE/MAX Team!
By providing your phone number, you give us permission to call you in response to this request even if this phone number is in the State and/or National Do Not Call Registry.
There are Many Agents out There! So… What Sets us Apart from the Rest?
1. THE POWER OF RE/MAX
• The RE/MAX Brand : Remax.com, Remax Collection Properties, and international brand recognition in over 90 countries and for over 40 years
• Agent Knowledge : RE/MAX is the industry leader in Agent training, education, and transaction experience
• Trust the Balloon : RE/MAX is the worldwide leader in transactions, volume, units per Agent, brand awareness, and satisfied Client recommendations
• Market Presence : RE/MAX is the #1 brand in market share, outselling the competition year after year
2. THE POWER OF THE PREMIER TEAM
• The Premier Team Agent : Since its inception in 2006, The Premier Team has been a top RE/MAX team in the Carolinas region. Its Agents are a cut above the norm, with a passion for real estate and the experience clients trust
• Trust the Numbers : In 2014 alone, Premier Team Agents Sold 400 homes totaling nearly $100 million and ranking #27 in Top 100 RE/MAX teams worldwide.
• Client Referrals : Since 2006, Premier Team Agents have helped more than 2,000 families find a place to call home. Happy customers refer our Agents over and over!
• Local Expert : Each market is unique – Premier Team Agents are experts in Local market conditions and trends, ensuring you will get the best home at the best price
3. BUYER REPRESENTATION
• FREE of Charge : The Seller pays for Buyer representation – there is absolutely no cost to the Buyer!
• Skilled Negotiator : Sellers want to make as much money as possible – you need an experienced Premier Team Agent to handle negotiations of pricing and repairs, as well as other myriad details like closing costs, warranties, closing dates, and so much more.
• Trusted Advisor : Buying a home is one of the largest financial decisions you will make. It is also an emotional journey that can be fraught with choices. Trust us to help you every step of the way.
• Expert Facilitator : Your Premier Team Agent works to ensure your transaction stays on track and on time. You will receive outstanding customer service and communication, our professional expertise, and be offered other services that can help enhance your result – far beyond the transaction itself.
• New Construction : Even if you are considering a brand new home, your Premier Team Agent works to ensure you get the best possible deal and quality end result – all at the cost of the Builder!
4. SUPPORT STAFF
• Premier Team Administrative Staff : Team Office Manager and two additional Marketing Assistants manage all the details and paperwork so the Agents can focus on top quality service for sellers and buyers
• Closing Department : In-house closing coordinators take the process from contract to close, handling details along the way to ensure a successful closing experience
• Preferred Lenders : Trusted lender partners to make transactions as smooth as possible
• Attorney : In-house attorney licensed in NC and SC to handle closings and questions
• Insurance : In-house insurance agency that is a broker who shops 6 companies, ensuring that you get the best coverage at the best price.
• Other Trusted Partners : From home warranty companies to inspectors to repair services, our network of industry professionals will help to ensure your satisfaction