Why use a Premier Team Agent instead?
- Fact 1 : A recent 10-year study shows that FSBO’s realize an average of 91.5% of list price. The Premier Team averages 97.8% of list price. This difference more than covers Realtor® commissions…and we do all the work for you!
- Fact 2 : Most Realtors® prefer not to show their buyers FSBO listings as they do not want to undermine their profession. If a Realtor® does show your property, expect them to ask for at least 3% commission.
- Fact 3 : Effective marketing of your property is crucial to the sale of your home. The Premier Team specializes in marketing properties and getting them sold quickly and for the highest price possible. Do you?
- Fact 4 : Keep in mind that you are inviting anyone and everyone into your home, a potentially dangerous choice. When listed with The Premier Team, all buyers are accompanied by their own Realtor® during the showing of your home. We also give specific instructions catering to your needs prior to any public showings.
- Fact 5 : Realtors® have referral networks stretching across the nation to attract out of town buyers.
- Fact 6 : Serious buyers understand the value of working with a Realtor®, preferring a professional to assist them with the process. This includes preparing an offer, understanding the offer, inspections, the repair process, appraisals, financing terms, and more.
- Fact 7 : As a FSBO, you may get insincere offers from bargain hunters or speculators. Premier Team Agents know how to weed these out and work only with serious qualified buyers.
- Fact 8 : Premier Team Agents are available everyday to show your home. You probably have a busy schedule and cannot always accommodate immediate showings. Therefore, you may lose potential buyers to ready to show properties listed with a Realtor®.
- Fact 9 : You may already have lost a good buyer because as a FSBO you cannot close the transaction as effectively as a licensed and trained Realtor®.
- Fact 10 : Premier Team Agents are experienced at handling any objections a buyer may have, potentially being the deciding factor in presenting an offer. Additionally, we have Preferred Lenders with numerous financing options to help the buyer be able to close the sale.
The choice is clear … Let us handle the hard work for you!