Why use a Realtor?
The true value that Realtors provide during a real estate transaction is their expertise, professional knowledge, and just plain hard work that results in a successful real estate transaction. A Realtor or a team of Realtors like The Premier Team at RE/MAX Executive offer many important services that are often the difference in a successful real estate transaction.
At The Premier Team, we’ve gone right to the source. You’ve told us that buying and selling a home can be stressful, time-consuming, and sometimes overwhelming. Our pledge of service excellence means that our professional team of Realtors assumes three important roles: Trusted Advisor, Skilled Negotiator and Expert Facilitator.
Here is a list of 18 Pre-listing services provided by a Realtor and brokerage firm before the property even goes on the market:
- Making an appointment with the homeowner for a listing presentation.
- Researching all comparable properties
- Researching sales activity for the past 6 months and within one-half mile from your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and/or public records databases.
- Researching “Average Days on Market” for properties like yours, price range and location.
- Reviewing property tax roll information.
- Preparing a “Comparable Market Analysis” or CMA to establish fair market value.
- Obtaining a copy of subdivision plat/complex lay-out.
- Researching your home’s ownership and deed type.
- Researching your home’s public record information for lot size and dimensions.
- Researching and verifying legal description.
- Researching your home’s land use coding and deed restrictions.
- Researching your home’s current use and zoning.
- Verifying the legal names of the homeowner or owners in the county’s public property records.
- Preparing a listing presentation package.
- Performing an exterior Curb Appeal Assessment
- Compiling and assembling a formal file on your home.
- Confirming the area’s public schools and explaining the impact of schools on market value.
- Reviewing the listing appointment checklist to ensure all steps and actions have been completed.
You deserve a knowledgeable advocate in the real estate process and The Premier Team is designed to do just that. Because it’s about commitment: By partnering with you, listening to your needs and communicating clearly, your home sale or purchase will be a positive experience.