It takes a team to sell a home.
Here is what sets us apart from the rest.
- The RE/MAX Brand: International brand recognition in over 90 countries for over 40 years, RE/MAX consistently ranks in the top 10 franchise s and the leading real estate franchise in the annual Franchise Times Top 200+® survey.
- Internet Marketing: Along with the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, we will ensure your property is on all major real estate websites and apps. We will also advertise your property across social media networks and place targeted ads on those networks to an audience specific to your market.
- Print Marketing for Showings: We will prepare a buyer’s brochure about your home including professional photos, a list of features, a survey if available and appropriate disclosure forms. If desired and allowed, we will also place a brochure in an information box at the curb.
- Open House Every Day & Coming Soon Homes Signs: Alongside our “For Sale” sign, you get exclusive use of our Open House Every Day & Coming Soon Homes signs. These are actionable curbside leads that bring in incremental potential buyers. In some cases, homes are sold before they even hit the market!
- The Premier Team Truck: As an added bonus for working with a Premier Team Agent, you have access to our 15-foot moving truck. Not only for your move, but for life.
Strong Agent Performance
- The RE/MAX Agent: Accepted industry-wide as the crème de la crème of REALTORS® not only in volume but also in knowledge and experience.
- The Premier Team Agent: Since its inception in 2006, The Premier Team has been a top RE/MAX team in the Carolinas region. Our agents are a cut above the norm, with a passion for real estate and the experience clients trust.
- Trust the Numbers: In 2017, The Premier Team ranked in the top 1% of all 7,200 RE/MAX teams internationally.
- Targeted Pricing Strategy: Premier Team Agents are trained in competitive home pricing resulting in low average days on the market.
- Buyer Leads: The Premier Team spends over $10,000 per month on internet lead generation, putting as many eyes on your home as possible.
- Professional Client Care Department: Our Client Care department is available 24/7 to answer calls and scrub leads, converting these inquiries into hot leads for our agents to sell your property.
- Premier Team Administrative Staff: The Premier Team employs an Office Manager and a Marketing Assistant to manage all the details and paperwork so agents can focus on top quality service for sellers and buyers.
- Broker-In-Charge: A knowledge base for agents to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations throughout the listing and closing process.
- Closing Department: In-house closing coordinators take the process from contract to close, handling details along the way to ensure a successful closing experience.
- Preferred Lenders: The Premier Team has a group of trusted lender partners to make transactions as smooth as possible.
- Attorney: In-house attorney licensed in NC and SC to handle closings and questions.